Greg's elder brothers Bob,John and Bruce started earthmoving around 1959/60.
They saw an opportunity to combine earth moving with their farming business started by their Dad , Hec, at Diggers Rest in 1935. They also purchased a wheat farm at Quambatook in 1960. They often moved machinery between Diggers Rest and Quambatook on trucks like the old 'Commer'.
Their first bulldozer was a LeTorneau-Westinghouse LW16 (4 wheel drive skid -steer,like a giant Bobcat!